Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Cleaning out the dorm room

Hey Y'all,

Well, it's clean out the dorm room day, and it's more than a little sad saying goodbye to everybody. I've met a lot of great people at school this year and I'll definitely miss them all.

My roomie left after the first semester so I had the room all to myself since then. Funny though, I never spent much time in it. With classes, work, and Godspell, there wasn't a whole lot of free time this past year. But it was all worth it.

As I pack up all my stuff at school, I'm also packing for a week of training with my unit back in Louisiana. I leave on Thursday, and return the following week. I'll try to update the blog from wherever it is they're taking us :-)

Love to all,
Jason

2 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Michael Vernon said...

Safe travels!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Thanks, Michael!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home