Tuesday, January 24, 2006

New Year, New Goals

Well, I'm back from Louisiana again, and back in school (shhh, don't tell the Army! They like to call me back to active duty every time they realize that I've started a semester.)

My new school is great. I'm living on campus and discovering how really fast one matures when serving in the military. Coming back to college can be a challenge when so many students act like they're still in high school! Oh well, the late-night water pistol and silly string fights are ok as long as they let me sleep. Some of us - especially those like me who are paying for college by waiting tables - actually care about our GPA and future job prospects :-)

Time to run and read a few more chapters for tomorrow's classes. Thanks for stopping by and, if you get a chance, say hi!

Love,

Jason

1 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MWAH! I'm glad West Chester isn't too bad. I'm sure your dorm can't be any worse than Howell Hall was... oh wait you never got to experience the wonders of shaving creme fights at 3am on a Wed or Thirsty Thursday EVERY Thursday. I'm sure you're getting that fun experience now :) I miss you and we need to hang out! We gotta find a night to hang out. Lots of luv!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home