Monday, May 31, 2010

The Long Road

I keep promising myself that I'll update my blog more often, but things have been rather hectic since my undergrad days at West Chester!

In 2008, I spent the summer as in intern with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service as the final requirement for my bachelor's degree. Then, realizing how much I loved West Chester University, I decided to stay there for my graduate program. The only difference is that I would be working two jobs while carrying a full load of graduate courses. Finally though, after two challenging years, I'm about to receive my master's degree!

It's been a long road since starting college at LSU in 2001. Though detoured by deployments to active duty and other responsibilities, I wouldn't change anything about my educational journey. It's often said that life is what happens while we're making plans. But if we keep working toward our goals, we will get there eventually. It's not how long it takes; it's getting there that matters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home